Register for this year’s “No Sweat No Run” Duluth Donut Dash 5K and help children and families experiencing foster care in our community as we raise money to support Wellroot Family Services (formerly The United Methodist Children’s Home).
This year’s race will be a fun virtual event for all: serious racers, occasional runners, walkers, and everyone in-between! Every participant will be deemed a winner in our “No Sweat No Run” format.
ENTRY FEES: $30 before 09/14 | $35 after 09/14
- 2020 Packet Pickup:
The “No Run No Sweat” Duluth Donut Dash 5K” packet and swag bag pickup is on Thursday, September 17th from noon to 3 pm OR Friday, September 18th from 4 pm to 7 pm at the Duluth Festival Center in Taylor Park on the Duluth Town Green. If you register after the official pick-up date, you may pick up your swag bag and tee on Tuesday, October 6th from 4 pm to 7 pm at the Duluth Festival Center in Taylor Park on the Duluth Town Green.
- Showcase how you are Supporting Children who are Experiencing Foster Care in our Community:
Once you have picked up your swag bag, take out your awesome new No Sweat No Run Duluth Donut Dash 5k tee and throw it on to get your best selfie (photo and/or video) participating in your chosen activity by Sunday, September 27th. All pictures and videos will be posted during our Facebook Live event on Saturday, October 3rd. The best one will win a special prize! See below for video tips.
- Videos should be filmed in horizontal orientation (if using a phone) at 720p 30fps (1080p 30fps if possible), using the rear-facing camera. This is easier to do with at least 2 people. You can change the setting in an iPhone under settings >camera > and then it will have options under record video.
- Speak clearly and towards the device you are filming with. “Runners” can use the “selfie” cam if they must, but the quality may not be as good.
- Please film videos in a space where there is not a lot of background noise which will help with audio quality.
- Upload your pictures and/or video for our Facebook Live Show:
Once you have your award-winning pictures or video ready to go, just upload them to this Dropbox Link by Monday, September 28th for inclusion in the Facebook Live event.
- Saturday, October 3rd — Watch the Facebook Live Event:
Follow us on Facebook here to be notified about our Facebook Live event on Saturday, October 3rd starting at 10 am.
- Award and Post Race Packet and Tee Pick-up
Pick-up your award and/or post-race swag bag and tee-shirt on Tuesday, October 6th at the Duluth Festival Center in Taylor Park on the Duluth Town Green.